Sunday, March 24, 2013

Make the most out of Life -- SURRENDER -- Let it BE..

It is time to be BACK !!!!

During the past 4 weeks I have been on a self imposed RETREAT and I can tell you "It has been amazingly empowering". I have been doing several half days of "silent meditation" (totally silent-- very hard for me...LOL), many practices of mindfulness, including mindful walking meditation, mindful eating and of course my regular daily meditations. My husband and I have been taking trips (last weekend to the Florida Strawberry Festival -- even strawberry pizza?...wow!) and we are planning a few more soon. It has been LIBERATING...

I have been going to group coaching to improve the way I confront the challenges in my life. The people I have met have given me lessons that I never acquired in any of my college education courses. Even the class that I am taking at my coaching school has been sent as a MIRACLE class for me-- Inner Freedom. My coach and my classmates have given me not only understanding, but priceless experiences that have allowed me to visualize positive outcomes FOR ME!!!! Also, I have put out my INTENTION to receive anything that the Universe could provide me --- the seminars and courses, the books, the people, friends and the words that will expand my mind to be responsible for my own growth and happiness. At the same time I have learned not to allow my thoughts rob me of the peace that is my birthright. Many surprises have been received every single day...

I'm very aware that this is a work in progress, and there is much more to learn, and I am very excited to receive my life as it is because I know that every experience (joy or pain) is not a bump in the road, but a mountain of experience and a great opportunity to grow. Many times we could not see the lesson on the experience, but by giving our pain to a higher power and understanding that the control is not in our hands (SURRENDER), we will find the lesson on that experience at the appropriate time --- and that is usually not our position to decide. The answer or the lesson could come tomorrow, it could come next week, it could come in 2 years or maybe it will never come, and I'm okay with that because I SURRENDER and I trust that everything will be what I need in my life to grow. As someone recently told me, "The Universe will never send you something that you are not ready to receive". That was an AHA MOMENT for me..... wow and wow!

The thing that I have learned is that, by allowing SURRENDER into my life, I also have the power to take actions that will bring well-being to my life. Those actions taken are exactly that ---- Actions, and not reactions to the events. Many of them are painful, but you know in your heart that it is exactly what SURRENDER really means--- not knowing the outcome, but trusting that the Universe will work for the required outcome, even if we do not like it. I will enjoy every moment of my life because that's all I have to enjoy--- my PRESENT MOMENT. I do not gain anything by complaining about yesterday, I do not gain anything by trying to control my tomorrow, but I get peace and joy by appreciating what I have NOW. I am working on my "Let it BE"... are you willing to try as well?

So I will start again to post on the AwarenessWisdom Page with my DESIRE and INTENTION to touch at least the life of one person each day ---- that is my purpose in life and I am EMPOWERED to at least do my best every day--- that's good enough for me--- "Always do your best", lesson from Don Miguel Ruiz, THE FOUR AGREEMENTS...

and SO IT IS.....
Evelyn Torres is a Transformational Life Coach



                      

No comments:

Post a Comment